For some many reasons, I wrote this using English.
***
No, It's not a song's title nor poetry.
It's about my really deep heart voice that want to scream so badly but couldn't do.
Today is the day ..., what I'm afraid of. Today is the day He went away.
It's all about my broken heart; also my sisters'
I just want to say, "I Can't stop thinking about you."
Hey you ..., I remembered you have your adaptation three days, you keep having some nightmares and bad dreams. I really remembered. That time you're still a baby, so, what would happened to you now? I know, I know you're no longer ours, but still, you ever be.
Hey you ..., do you regret, ever being with us? I'm so sorry, deeply sorry. Because I regret it now--Our memories and times.
If we come back to see you once again, could you've been mad? Could you ..., remember us?
You have gold hair and brown eyes. Whenever I saw your things, I keep remembering you. I keep remember you.
I ever heard ..., when we leave you, my world will still be okay. But for you, the world end there.
How can I ..., stop worrying you?
Can you sleep well? Do they treat you right? Because when we come to see you again, we hope for your happiness more than when we used to. We want the best for you, yet we're too afraid to hurt you. I knew we hurt you already, I'm so sorry.
I'm so deeply missing you.
Really, I swear.
If only we could turned back time, we shouldn't been hurt like this.
If only we're stronger to protect and keep you right.
I don't want you to hold the pain. We hope you forgetting us, and stop thinking about us. We hope for your happiness and longer life. We hope for all your best.
I will still missing your everything.
In another life, I hope we can together as real friend, not like this. I hope for your happiness.
Thanks for being our friend these times. I'm so sorry, deeply sorry.
If all my tears could make you back, I would dropped it all.
I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I'm wishing for your better life, I hope.
Please ..., forget us.
Please.
Just let us go. So you won't hurt like this.
I hope you're not lonely, cause when I found you've gone, I'm really lonely and It's killing me slowly. I'm really deeply love you as my friend. I'm really sorry.
We promise to see you next time, but there's no turning back as we used to.
Thank you for everything.
My dearest Reo
7 May 2016, Sat--23:38
P.s Let's stop crying for now on (:
-CH
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar